We are Masons and Freemasonry is the world's first and largest fraternal organization. Freemasonry is a body of knowledge and a system of ethics based on the belief that each man has a responsibility to improve himself while being devoted to his family, faith, country, and fraternity.
As Masons, we lead by example, give back to our communities, and support numerous Masonic philanthropies. We invest in children, our neighborhoods, and our future.
Our mission is guided by the enduring and relevant tenets of our fraternity -- brotherly love, relief, and truth -- and our core values, which include:
- Our lives are based on honor and integrity, and we believe that honesty, compassion, trust, and knowledge are important.
- The fraternity values religious, ethnic, cultural, social, and educational differences. We respect the opinions of others and strive to improve and develop as human beings.
- PERSONAL GROWTH
- Our continuous pursuit of knowledge, ethics, spirituality, and leadership brings more meaning to our lives.
- We make a difference in our communities through charitable giving, community service, and volunteerism.
- We strive to be better spouses, parents, and family members. We are committed to protecting the well-being of members and their families, especially when they are in need.
- Masons value the liberties outlined in the U.S. Constitution and continually promote freedom of speech and expression, freedom to worship a Supreme Being in an individual way, and other important liberties. We believe it is our duty to vote in public elections and to exercise all of our liberties within proper bounds.